Wednesday, July 30, 2008

LIFE'S MOVING ON...

Today, Dylan and I went with my parents to Quite Waters Park to check out their bike trail. (Ashley is on a missions trip in upstate NY. She's ministering in a young church, helping out with their Vacation Bible School program.)
The trail was a beautiful 7 mile trip, with a LOT of hills & turns. This picture was a carved log along the trail. (Sorry my lens fogged - it was humid.) Fun, but a little challenging with the dog trailer. OOPS! I forgot to take a picture of that again! Sorry!
Dad, Mom and Dylan at one of the nice overlooks on the river. Shelby enjoyed her run time... Border Collie/Shetland Sheep Dog that she is! Cody is still in "trailer training," and barked a lot. (I miss running Toby. Unlike prancing Shelby, Toby would run along side my bike like a 25 lb. leaping toad!)
After shower and lunch Dylan & I headed up for a visit with Mem Mem.
The highlight of the visit was watching my 87 year old grandmother checking her email. She's used to those old fashioned typewriters, so all those "keys," and "mouse," are still a bit confusing. But I have to say she does awesome! She pumps those fwd's out like any pro!
I showed her what the "favorites" button was for. Of course I added my blog to it! ;-) Love you dearly Mem!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, Hi-thank you for stopping by my blog, I'm so sorry it gave you tears!! I didn't plan to blog about medical stuff since we have a carepage set up for Wyatt and our medical things but once I started visiting blogs I realized there were alot of christian gals out there that would keep us in prayer and who of us can't use more prayer!!
We are doing good right now :O)
Soo happy to hear of your new addition! We have a sheltie that is black with white and brown markings (Madison Belle-Madi), I'll have to post about her, she's a beauty and so loyal! I just had her to the vet yesterday which is rare for us, thankfully she just has a bladder infection-not so great for her but I'm glad it wasn't something serious, she is my shadow at all times, the twins ask why she is always folling me and I say, 'because she loves me!' :O)
smiles,
Shayne Louree

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I think the pictures of Mem by her computer are so awesome! I was struck by the impression of how the world is still available through the internet to persons with disabilities who may not be able to get out much. What a joy! Love you too Mem!! Irene

Ephesians 3:14-19

"For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height - to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, for ever and ever. Amen."