Thursday, July 2, 2009

PLAYING WITH THE GIRLS!

Once a month the girls and I get together. My favorite month is June. This year we decided to get together at my families beach house, on Love Point, for the afternoon.
First we enjoyed an hour or two talking and floating on the waves with our rafts.
Then we decided to play around and do a photo shoot on the beach.
Tamara...
Debi...
Carrie Anne...
And Me!
We decided to take the camera's down the beach a bit. Die hard ladies that we are, braved the snakes, jellyfish, and goo between our toes just for these shots...
Best Friends Forever!
Feeling the love!
Carrie is pointing at a jellyfish. But when Shawn saw this picture, he pointed out the alligator on the right! lol!
The bay with the setting sun. Giddy getting a little to close to the fire for comfort!
Ashley and Josh did a sweet job of giving us the girl time we needed. I think they had a nice time together too.
After a Mexican picnic on the front patio, we relaxed and enjoyed the sunset and fire.
Debi and Josh spent the night with me and Ashley. We went to bed LATE, it was just too much fun catching up, and talking, and just didn't want to see such a perfect day come to an end!
The next morning I decided to sneak a few pictures of the sunrise.
There is something majestic about the sunrise and sunset colors over the bay. It's almost as if the Lord is whispering to me, "Peace, be still."
Reflections off the water and jetty in front of the house.
The ducks and fish all seemed to waken as the sun peaked the horizon.
My favorite part was when I saw this Blue Herring enjoying the morning sunrise with me!
I couldn't help but to think of Psalm 19!

No comments:

Ephesians 3:14-19

"For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height - to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, for ever and ever. Amen."