Sunday, November 30, 2008

MY THANKFUL WEEKEND!

I am THANKFUL for long weekends...
... my Mother-n-law who offered to have Thanksgiving at her house...
... my parents, who spent the day with us ...

... my dear hubby, WITH A MUSTACHE! ...
... our two puppies, (who got table food for the first time!) and their ability to wait for the "take it" command ...
... my very sweet daughter ...
... laughing and being silly ...
... for times and seasons ...
... for Annapolis Power Boat School! ...
... and calm water (for when hubby drives! Hee hee!) =). ...
... for cousins - especially pregnant ones! ...
... for this really good Bay Bridge shot, FINALLY! ...
... and this one too!!! ...
... for living in the beautiful state of Maryland...
... for our country, and military ...
... for my son, who keeps my heart beating on a regular basis ...
... and my gorilla husband, who know just the right way to test the sturdiness of the tree house he's building for Dylan! ...
... for electric fences so border collie puppies can R U N !
... my Grapeape husband! ...
... And most of all, I am THANKFUL that the Lord SAVED me!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awesome Post! We are so blessed and have much to be thankful for!!

Love Ya!

Ephesians 3:14-19

"For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height - to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, for ever and ever. Amen."