Thursday, May 24, 2007

ANGEL'S IN THE AIR!

ON TUESDAY, 5/22/07 WE WATCHED THE BLUE ANGELS DEMONSTRATION RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE NAVAL ACADEMY'S SEA WALL!


"FAT ALBERT," BLUE ANGELS CARGO PLANE SHOWING ITS STUFF!

THESE INCREDIBLY GIFTED PIOLETS FLY WITHIN 18 INCHES FROM EACH OTHER!


GOING STRAIGHT DOWN! (MY STOMACH WENT UP!)
SHOWING OFF SOME LANDING GEAR!
SURPRISE ATTACK!

HEAD TO HEAD PASS!

THIS PICTURE IS NOT UPSIDE DOWN! THE PLANES ARE!

SOARING FLIGHT FORMATIONS IN A COMPLETE LOOP!

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS OUR MILITARY, OUR LEADERS, AND OUR COUNTRY!

3 comments:

Ben said...

Great Pics.

Liesl said...

awesome fun. every time i see your kids in these pictures, i am amazed out of my head. time passes so quickly, and i know that is so trite to say.
love ya!
see ya in august!
we'll be there the last weekend of august

Kim said...

Liesl, I feel the same way when I see pictures of Elijah, Eden and Canna...who I haven't even met yet! I'm still trying to comprehend Eli's salvation and Baptism! What a joy! Please tell me your comming the weekend of the 24th and not the 31st! I think I'll die if we can't get together! (We're leaving for our vacation Sat. Sept. 1st)

Ephesians 3:14-19

"For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height - to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, for ever and ever. Amen."